LG officially launched its new flagship phone LG Optimus G recently. Its 13.0MP camera and 4.7 inch HD display are the bright spots of LG Optimus G.
The model features a 4.7 inch screen which will use the in-cell touch technology that the new Apple iPhone is expected to have. It makes for a thinner screen. In addition, the display will be a True HD IPS LCD with an RGB matrix and resolution of 768 x 1280. The quad-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 lets quad-core and LTE play together and 2GB of RAM is on board. On back you will find a 13MP camera while a 1.3MP camera graces the front. A 2100mAh battery keeps the wheels spinning and Android 4.0 is installed.
As a smart phont with large size HD display, LG Optimus G indeed is a great media player for users to play movies or videos during free time. However, it’s hard to play DVD on LG Optimus G as LG Optimus G has no DVD hard drive. In order to help enjoy DVD on LG Optimus G, here we will introduce you a DVD to LG Optimus G converter, which can efficiently convert DVD to LG Optimus G supported video format like MP4.
How to convert DVD to LG Optimus G?
1. Import DVD files—Insert DVD into hard drive of your computer, launch DVD to LG Optimus G converter and click “Load DVD” or directly drag and drop DVD files into the program.
2. Output format selection—In the drop-down box of “Profile”, various output formats are offered for selection. As LG Optimus G supports MP4 format, so you can select MP4 in “Common Video” as the output format.
3. Advanced settings—Click “Settings” button next to “Profile” to enter Settings panel, where various videos parameters can be reset, such as video codec, video size (1280*768), audio codec, etc.
4. Edit (Optional)—Click “Edit” button to edit imported DVD movies. For example, you can trim the video length, crop the video size, adjust video effect and add watermark to videos.
5. Convert DVD to LG Optimus G—Revisit to the home interface and click “Convert” button to start to convert DVD to LG Optimus G. After the conversion, transfer converted DVD to LG Optimus G for freely playing.