3GP is a kind of encoding formats of 3G streaming video, enabling users to send large amounts of data to the mobile phone network, so as to clearly transfer large files, such as audio, video and data network cell phones. 3GP is a simplified version of the MP4 format, which has reduced the requirements of storage space and lower bandwidth to make full use of the mobile phone’s limited storage space.
How can we convert DVD to 3gp?
If you want to convert DVD to 3gp, you may need DVD to 3GP converter which will enable you to convert DVD to 3gp format.
Why do we need to convert DVD to 3gp?
Converting DVD to 3gp can allow users to enjoy DVD anywhere and anytime without having a DVD player on hand. And even you can enjoy the latest DVDs on your mobile phones which can be quite convenient.
Let’s see how to convert DVD to 3gp with Leawo DVD to 3gp Converter.
Download and install DVD to 3gp Converteron your computer.
First, insert DVD disc into DVD drive, open the DVD to 3gp Converter and click “Add” to load DVD files.
Second, do some selections
1. In Subtitle, select the subtitle language.
2. In Audio, select the language of the audio.
3. In Profile, select 3GP Video.
4. In Output, set your destination folder for the output file.
Third, click “Edit” to edit the video in your desire.
1. Trim—trim the video clip by dragging the buttons on the slide or change the values in Start Time and End Time.
2. Crop—crop the video on cropped size or directly drag the dot frame for it and then click “OK” for confirmation.
3. Effect—adjust Brightness, Contrast and Volume Zoom to better the video quality
4. Watermark—create a logo for your video clip no matter an image or text
Four, click “Settings” to set the parameter such as video codec, quality, video size, bit rate, frame rate and aspect ratio.
Five, click “Convert” to start DVD to 3gp conversion.